An Amsterdam mini cruise for two people with return overnight crossings from Newcastle, transfers and onboard duty free shopping, plus one glass of fizz each. From £109 for two nights, or from £139 to include breakfast on the outward journey – save up to 53%
You don’t need to look very far to find a spectacular getaway, this is an Amster-dam good deal…
We’re offering you a two-night Amsterdam mini-cruise for two people in a two-berth cabin with one glass of fizz each from £109, or from £139 to include breakfast on your outward journey saving you up to 53%*!
Grab your favourite plus one and relax and unwind on a mini-cruise to vibrant Amsterdam, setting sail from Newcastle. With a plethora of entertainment options and on-board restaurants and cafes to choose from, you certainly won’t be bored while you cruise along! Grab a bargain with the duty free shopping on board, enjoy a drink or two from one of the bars, relax and soak up the live entertainment on board, treat your taste buds to tantalisingly tasty cuisine and so much more. When the day comes to a close, you can retire to your well-appointed, two-berth cabin and simply await the exciting shores of the Netherlands, it’s a memorable and chilled out way of exploring the city of Amsterdam.
When you think of Amsterdam your mind probably conjures up visions of pretty canals lined by towering town houses, and while there’s certainly plenty of that to be found, the city has much more to discover. Take a boat tour out onto Amsterdam’s waterways, learn about its fascinating history and see the city from a different vantage point. The Anne Frank House provides a sobering but captivating experience which tells the story of the Frank family and their plight whilst the city was under Nazi occupation in the 1930s and 40s. In the south of the city you will find Vondelpark and its swathes of luscious greenery, the perfect place for a cycle ride or afternoon stroll. Many of the city’s fabulous museums and galleries can also be found here, including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum which are located around the aptly named Museumplein. Both are must-sees for any art lovers and artists! At night, the city comes alive as its vibrant bar and nightclub scene kicks into action. Chill out with a pint of Dutch beer in hand in one of the huge city centre plazas or don your dancing shoes for a night of heavy beats in the dance music capital!
Check out our other related deals here:
- Where: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- What’s included: A two-night Amsterdam mini cruise for two people sailing from Newcastle with one glass of fizz each, unlimited luggage and coach transfers to and from Amsterdam city centre.
- Cruise: Relax and unwind in a comfortable two-berth cabin on a cruise from Newcastle to Amsterdam, enjoying the range of facilities, entertainment and selection of restaurants on board.
- Upgrade: Keen to indulge further? Why not upgrade your stay and include a lip-smacking breakfast on your outbound cruise.
- Duty free shopping: Why not grab some bargains and make use of the duty free shopping on board?
- Mother's Day: With Mother's Day just around the corner, it's time to treat your lovely mum with this luxurious mini cruise experience!
- Top Experiences: Relax in one of the 40 beautiful parks, visit the powerful Anne Frank House for a sobering look into the past or make a furry friend on the De Poezenboot cat boat.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 22nd Mar 2024 until 27th Jun 2024. (For travel on Thursday - Saturday, there is a supplement of £25 per cabin).
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Your voucher discount will be applied at the end of the booking process.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 27th Jun 2024.
- Must redeem by 31st May 2024.
- For travel on Thursday - Saturday, there is a supplement of £25 per cabin.
- Departure from North Shields: Check-in opens 2.30pm, boarding opens 3pm, check-in closes 4.15pm, boarding closes 4.30pm. Ship leaves at 5pm.
- Arrival at Amsterdam approx. 9:45am, with coach departing to city centre at 10:15am. Approx 5 hours in Amsterdam, with last coach leaving city centre at 4pm.
- Departure from Amsterdam: Check-in opens 2.30pm, boarding opens 3.30pm, check-in closes 4.45pm. Ship leaves at 5.30pm.
- Includes 2 nights in a private cabin with bunk beds.
- Includes unlimited luggage.
- This holiday is provided by DFDS.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Marketing credits cannot be applied to this deal.