A Brighton stay at 4* The Old Ship Hotel for two people in a standard room with breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco to share and late checkout. From £89 for an overnight stay, from £119 to include dinner, from £178 for a two-night stay, or from £218 to include dinner on the first night - save up to 46%
With boutique shopping, picturesque coastal walks and an abundance of gourmet restaurants, we know where we'll be heading on our mini break this year...
We're offering you an overnight Brighton stay for two people including breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco to share and 12pm late checkout from £89 or include a two-course dinner with one bottle of wine to share from £119. Alternatively you can enjoy a two-night stay from £178 or include a two-course dinner on your first evening with one bottle of wine to share from £218, saving you up to 46% off The Old Ship Hotel's prices.
4* The Old Ship Hotel
Nestled on Brighton's famous seafront, The Old Ship Hotel is reportedly one of the city’s oldest hotels dating back to the 16th Century, boasting exceptional views, unmatched comfort and mouth-watering cuisine. With today's deal you'll get to stay in one of their standard double or twin rooms for one or two nights - the perfect base for exploring one of Britain's most highly rated destinations. Your stylish room will be kitted out with an en-suite bathroom, Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, and much more for a home-from-home feel. Plus, if you choose to upgrade your stay, then you'll enjoy a delicious, freshly prepared two-course meal on your night of arrival, all washed down with one bottle of refreshingly crisp house wine to share - cheers! If that all didn’t sound great enough, you’ll wake up each morning to a simply scrumptious full English breakfast. When you step out of the hotel you'll find you're just a short walk from Brighton Pier, Pavilion, famous Lanes shopping, and the sparkling English Channel. This is sure to be a seaside staycation to tick off the bucket list!
Brighton, East Sussex
The vibrant coastal resort of Brighton hardly needs an introduction, but for those who aren’t familiar with its off-the-wall charm, expect a feel-good atmosphere like nowhere else! With historical landmarks rubbing shoulders with trendy boutiques, there's plenty to explore down Brighton's many cobbled streets. Days can be spent strolling along the pier or checking out cultural hotspots such as Brighton Museum and Art Gallery. Whatever your taste, there’s something to sate it in the crème de la crème of the country’s seaside resorts!
Check out our other related deals here:
- Where: Brighton, East Sussex.
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay for two people in a standard twin or double guestroom with breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco to share, and late 12pm checkout.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at The Old Ship Hotel.
- Upgrades: Keen to indulge further? Why not upgrade your stay to include a delicious two-course dinner and one bottle of wine to share, on your first evening.
- Area: Stroll along the pier, find unique buys in the Lanes, or check out cultural hotspots such as Brighton Museum and Art Gallery.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 3rd Mar 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 3rd Mar 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- Dinner option served on the first night of stay only.
- BB option includes one bottle of Prosecco to share, DBB option includes one bottle of house wine to share.
- Hotel has limited parking onsite, which is chargeable.
- Twin rooms are subject to availability; please contact the hotel once booked to confirm.
- £15pn supplement for allowance of one dog, max two dogs in a room and must be confirmed with the hotel once booked. Charges paid directly to the hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.