A Cornwall caravan stay at Trencreek Holiday Park for up to six people. From £169 for two nights, from £189 for three nights, from £229 for four nights, or from £229 for seven-nights - save up to 26%
Stunning surfs, clear blue waters, ever changing sand dunes, Cornish pasties and rolling hills forming into landscape patchworks, welcome to the idyllic Shire county of Cornwall, fancy a bevvy?
We're offering you a two-night caravan stay with sea views for up to six people from £169, or a three-night stay from £189, or a four-night stay from £229 or a seven-night stay from £229 saving you up to 26% off Tencreek Holiday Park’s prices.
Tencreek Holiday Park
Fancy a change of landscape this summer by the sea in a caravan? Yeah us too! There’s no better way to experience the quintessentially English charms of the Cornish coast than a fun-filled family break. Your six-berth caravan holiday home comfortably sleeps up to six people, ensuring you’ll feel well rested and ready to tackle a day full of activities and sightseeing. Each caravan holiday home comes equipped with one twin room, one double room and a pull-out sofa in the lounge sleeping a total of six people. Plus, a shower and WC room, mod cons in the kitchen, hot drinks facilities and multi-room heating should you feel a bit nippy! Truly a home away from home. After two, three, four or seven nights, it’ll be tough to return to reality!
Home to cool blue waters, Cornish pasties, delectable ales and of course Poldark, Cornwall is as captivating as you would expect! Charming Looe is a small coastal town with beautiful views overlooking sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and tall jagged cliffs, making it a great family holiday with stunning views and activities for all the family. Go for a walk down Looe East Beach, or if you fancy a proper ramble there is always the Looe to Polperro walk stretching a healthy 5.4 miles. Discover Looe island and all it's wonders, now protected and managed by the Cornwall Wildlife Trust or steep yourself in it's history and admire the views of a 12th century Benedictine chapel. Sure beats the concrete jungle any day! If you’re looking to do something a little different you can hang out with the monkeys at the local sanctuary. There's plenty to keep you entertained this part of the country, no matter how many nights you stay for.
Check out other related deals:
- Where: Looe, Cornwall.
- What's included: A two, three, four or seven-night sea view caravan stay for up to six people.
- Holiday Park: Stay at Tencreek Holiday Park, rated 4* on TripAdvisor!
- Claim to fame: As seen on Channel 5 - Happy Campers.
- Caravan: You’ll relax in a 2-bedroom Caravan Holiday Home complete with one twin room, one double room and a sofa bed in the lounge, a shower, mod cons in the kitchen, hot drinks facilities, and central heating.
- Area: Pop into the Eden Project, walk around the domed eco park taking in the sights, wildlife and nature. Or walk around The Lost Gardens Heligan where you’ll see famous sculptures like The Giants Head, Mud Maid and the Grey Lady.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 18th May 2022 until 17th Jul 2022.
- One voucher per group of up to six people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book within 14 days from voucher purchase.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 18th May 2022 until 17th Jul 2022.
- Excludes stays on 3rd-6th Jun 2022, 22nd-25th Jul 2022 & 29th Jul-1st Aug 2022.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No city tax, no transfers included.
- No cancellations or modifications once redeemed, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
- Subject to availability.