A Beaconsfield or Stadhampton 5* Crazy Bear Hotel stay for two with one flute of Champagne each on arrival, a three-course dinner and breakfast. From £289 for an overnight stay - save up to 40%
Today’s deal is so Crazy luxurious we just can’t Bear it!
We're offering you an overnight Crazy Bear Hotel stay in a Deluxe Bedroom for two people with one flute of Lanson Extra Age Brut or Rose Brut Champagne each on arrival, a three-course dinner and continental breakfast from £289, for a Superior Room from £329 or for a stay in a Junior Suite room from £365, or a stay in a Suite Room from £389, saving you up to 40% off Crazy Bear’s prices.
The Crazy Bear Hotel Collection
If you’re looking for a little bit of luxury in your life then look no further than The Crazy Bear Hotel! This renowned collection of decadent hotels are well known for their spectacular and eclectic designs, and they’re true experts in combining opulence with comfort to create the most desirable rooms – trust us, you’ll never want your stay to end! With today’s Crazy Bear Hotel deals you’ll get to enjoy an unforgettable overnight stay for two people at either the Beaconsfield or Stadhampton locations, with both 5* hotels providing unique accommodation with plenty of sumptuous extra touches. Think plush velvet interiors and striking décor, lit by elegant chandeliers and treading the line between absolute luxury and comfort. Both hotels will most likely have your jaw on the floor from the moment you walk in, with amazing attention to detail throughout.
On arrival at the hotels you’ll each get one flute of Lanson Extra Age Brut or Rosé Brut Champagne to toast the special occasion! As if this wasn't enough of a treat, you’ll also get to tuck into a three-course meal each at the award-winning Thai or English restaurants available at both venues. Check out the sample menu here. There are a range of room options available in both properties to suit your needs, including Deluxe Rooms through to Suites. Each room is uniquely decorated, with some featuring freestanding copper baths by the decadently comfortable king size bed. After your delicious dinner, you’ll enjoy a stunning night sleep in a fabulous room, and in the morning, tuck into a delicious continental breakfast. Talk about a treat!
Crazy Bear Hotel Beaconsfield
The Crazy Bear Hotel Beaconsfield takes decadence to the next level thanks to its stunning terrace which features a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, making it the perfect spot for relaxation. Beaconsfield is a beautiful little town located in stunning Buckinghamshire. Surrounded by countryside, you’ll find the old and the new coexisting peacefully in this quintessentially English town. During the day, why not explore some of the town’s unique stores, or really make the most of the open air by taking a walk in the spectacular countryside? If you’re feeling adventurous, you can also explore the forest from above the trees at Go Ape Black Park, which is just a short drive away.
Crazy Bear Hotel Stadhampton
At the Stadhampton Hotel, which was the first ever Crazy Bear hotel, you can look forward to exploring its glorious gardens. Plus, you can even visit the Crazy Bear Farm and farm shop, an award-winning butchery and delicatessen! Based in the rural outskirts of Oxford, Stadhampton is a charming little village which is surrounded by beautiful English countryside. Perfect for exploring, the village itself is full of photo-worthy sights including old cobbled walls and thatched houses. Looking for a pitstop while exploring the landscape? There are a few idyllic village pubs that make perfect refreshment spot when out and about on your adventures. For those of you who prefer more of the hustle and bustle of city life, the stunning Oxford is only a 15-minute drive away. Here, you can visit the world-renowned architecture of the university and spend the day exploring all the shops on the high street and down the cobbled lanes. Why not explore the river by giving punting a go, or visit the famous botanical gardens?
Check out our other related deals here:
- Where: Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire, or Stadhampton near Oxford.
- What’s included: A 5* overnight stay for two, one glass of Lanson Extra Age Brut Or Rosé Brut Champagne each on arrival, three-course dinner at the Thai or English restaurant and breakfast!
- Hotel: Stay at the award-winning Crazy Bear Hotel, an opulent hotel with eclectic design and interiors, a Jacuzzi and pool in Beaconsfield and a charming farm in Stadhampton.
- Room: Relax in a choice of rooms, including Standard, Deluxe, Superior, and Suite packages. Each room is individually decorated with astonishing attention to detail, some of which including freestanding roll top baths for added luxury.
- Massages: In need of a little TLC? Why not indulge in a traditional Thai massage with a specialist Thai therapist offering a deep and thorough treatment - perfect! (speak to Crazy Bear for more details & pricing)
- Dress Code: The dress code at Crazy Bear is smart casual - no trainers please! - but why not match the indulgent and eccentric surroundings with equally as theatrical threads. After all, every stay at Crazy Bear is a special occasion!
- Champagne: Begin with one flute of refreshingly crisp Lanson Extra Age Brut or Rose Brut Champagne each on arrival.
- Dining: Sit down to a sumptuous three-course dinner served in the English or Thai restaurant and wake up to a delicate continental breakfast in the morning.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st May 2024.
- One voucher for two adults sharing (minimum age requirement is 18 years).
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Apr 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st May 2024.
- Excludes Saturday stays.
- Valid for arrival days/room type purchased only. Some date restrictions may apply.
- No pets allowed.
- Continental breakfast is served in the English restaurant from 7am to 10am.
- Three-course dinner is served in the English or Thai restaurant.
- Set menu dishes cannot be swapped or changed.
- Special dietary requirements cannot be catered for, including vegan, etc.
- Dishes may vary.
- A discretionary service charge of 13.5% will be added to your final food/drinks bill.
- Full voucher value to be used in one visit.
- A credit card pre-authorisation of £150 will be required at check-in to cover any incidentals during your stay, this will be released following bill payment at check-out.
- Cannot be applied to existing bookings.
- Offer is subject to quoting your voucher code at the time of booking.
- No refunds granted under any circumstances 14 days after purchase.
- Booking is essential; vouchers will not be accepted without booking.
- Telephone bookings only (no online bookings).
- Check-in available from 4pm, check-out required by 11am.
- Bookings are non-refundable (vouchers are redeemed at the time of booking) and non-transferable (cannot be changed).
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Marketing credits cannot be applied to this deal.