A Milan, Italy hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from six airports. From £89pp for two nights, from £109pp for three nights, or from £129pp for four nights – save up to 44%
Eschew grey, dreary skies for a classy city break where culture, fashion and food reign supreme...
We’re offering you a two-night Milan city break with breakfast and return flights from £89pp, a three-night stay from £109pp, or a four-night stay from £129pp, saving you up to 44%*!
4* ibis Milano Fiera
During your Italian mini-break you’ll settle in to a luxurious guestroom at the 4* ibis Milano Fiera, boasting a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award for it's fabulous hospitality and style. This fabulous hotel is located within walking distance from Villa Visconti Borromeo Litta, Chiesa di S. Vittore, and Chiesa della Beata Vergine del Carmine, which are some popular Lainate attractions on the outskirts of Milan’s centre. At the end of each long day you’ll retire to a comfortable room equipped with an en-suite, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, and more. Better yet, you’ll have full access to the hotel’s atmospheric bar and the restaurant where you’ll receive a daily breakfast. Comprehensive comfort in Milan!
4* Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda
During your two, three or four nights in the style capital of the world, you'll spend your evenings at the modern 4* Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda, sat just outside the city centre and within easy reach of the many key sights. You'll unwind in a spacious and contemporary twin and double room complete with an en-suite bathroom, a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, mini-bar and air-conditioning so you can relax when you're not busy experiencing all Milan has to offer. There are fantastic transport links nearby and you'll also enjoy a delicious breakfast in the hotel's restaurant each morning of your stay, setting you up perfectly for a day of exploring.
A city that boasts both style and substance, Milan has long preserved a reputation for flashy designer boutiques, as well as an obsession with football and fashion. Whilst there’s no denying Milan is both a sporty and stylish city, there are also more than enough stunning buildings, fascinating galleries and museums to keep culture-hungry tourists happy! Head straight to the main artery of the city in Corso Sempione, which offers stunning tree-lined views down to the historic Arco della Pace and a path into the tranquil green pastures of Parco Sempione. The park itself houses an impressive variety of attractions on top of the natural appeal, with the Cascina Nascosta, Arena Civica, and the iconic Medieval-Renaissance Sforzesco Castle all found here. If you're a bit of an art or history buff, make sure to drop by the latter to take in the impressive art collection, which includes works by da Vinci and Michelangelo among others. Then, head into the city's Old Town to get a feel for its fascinating past and to admire the city's most recognised edifice, the Duomo di Milano, which took over 600 years to complete and remains one of the largest cathedrals in the world! When the sun goes down, the eclectic mix of trendy bars, gourmet restaurants and buzzing clubs promise an evening to remember.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 29.03.2022).
- Where: Milan, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night Milan city break with breakfast and return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at 4* ibis Milano Fiera, or 4* Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda.
- Top Experiences: Visit the lush green park of Parco Sempione, peruse the art of Michelangelo, admire the Duomo di Milano, and get lost in the eclectic mix of trendy bars, gourmet restaurants and buzzing clubs.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11.30pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.