£19.99 instead of £49.99 for a black or white robot vacuum cleaner - save 60%
Another one fights the dust!
We’re offering you a robot vacuum cleaner for £19.99, saving you 60% off when compared with retailers' prices.
Clean your house with ease with a robot vacuum cleaner. With the ability to sweep, mop and vacuum, the robot vacuum cleaner can also walk in a straight line and climb steadily, meaning you won’t be needing to rescue it every time it hits a mildly steep floor. You can also leave it to automatically clean rooms while you do something else!
Slim and versatile design
This robot vacuum cleaner is designed to slip into tight spaces with ease and clean those hard-to-reach areas. It’s also able to automatically avoid obstacles and climb surfaces up to 25 degrees, making it a versatile cleaner for different rooms in the house. The battery lasts for up to two hours as well – more than enough time to get through an entire floor of a house.
A quiet and efficient cleaner
Unlike other vacuum cleaners which are well-known for being super noisy, your robot cleaner is a lot quieter. Coming in at around 55 decibels, it’s about as loud as a normal conversation between two people in a home meaning you should be able to work or chat to your friends or concentrate on work.
- Charging method: USB socket
- Use time: 120 minutes
- Weight: 580g
- Working noise: 55db
- Working voltage: 3.7V
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Battery: 120mAh
- Product function: Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
Check out our other related deals:
- Robot vacuum cleaner: Get a black or white robot home cleaning vacuum.
- Automatic: Lie back and let the robot clean and shine your floors itself!
- Versatile: The vacuum can walk in a straight line, climb steadily and automatically avoid obstacles without obstruction.
- Large capacity: With a large capacity dust box, more can be stored at one time which avoids frequent disposal.
- Use time: The vacuum works for up to two hours on one full charge.
- Slim design: Features a slim 6cm body, making it easy for the vacuum to enter and exit narrow gaps.